When you create a Stripe account, it will be set up by default to Scheduled/Weekly payout. This means that whatever funds are deposited in your Stripe account will transfer with the weekly payout.
Review the below to ensure your Stripe account is set up correctly to know when you will receive your funds. There also is an explanation at the bottom to help get a visual about how Stripe works.
⚠ IMPORTANT ⚠
Do NOT repeatedly change your account back and forth from Manual to Scheduled! This can cause Stripe not to be able to capture your balance when it comes time for a weekly payout. That means it can delay your payment being deposited to your banking institution by pushing it to the next payout. If you have an issue with your payout, immediately contact Tasker Support.
📣DO NOT DELETE your account if you run into a payment issue. Immediately reach out to 👉 Tasker Support.
What are Scheduled/Weekly?
Scheduled payouts are deposited into your banking institution weekly, on Wednesdays, similar to a regular paycheck. Each Monday, Stripe prepares the money so that it will appear in your bank account that upcoming Wednesday.
- Taskers who do NOT have an eligible debit card on file (will not be able to request instant payouts) should keep their Stripe account on Scheduled Payouts (toggle on).
- Once Stripe prepares the money for the weekly payout, it is not available for an Instant Payout.
- If you have a bank account on file and are Not on Scheduled, you will not be able to retrieve your funds! You must toggle it from Manual to Scheduled to be able to get your funds in the weekly payout.
What are Manual Payouts?
When a Tasker's account is set to Manual payouts, automatic payouts/weekly/scheduled will NOT occur. Taskers must request an Instant Payout anytime they want to withdraw money from their Stripe account to be sent to their bank attached to the debit card they have on file with Stripe.
- When taking an Instant Payout, you can request either the full amount or a portion of the full balance to be deposited to your debit card
- If you want to use Instant Payout and you have an eligible debit card on file = you should keep your Stripe account on Manual Payouts (toggle off)
How do I change from Manual to Scheduled or vice versus?
- Go to Settings
- Click 'Account Information'
- Click 'Manage Scheduled Payments' under the Payment header
- Why didn’t I get paid? Tips to make sure you get paid!
- Understanding the Weekly Payout
- Instant Payout FAQ
- Instant Payout Restrictions
- Instant Payout - Failed FAQs
- What cards can be used with Stripe for Instant Payouts?
- Getting Paid and Bank Holidays
- Understanding The Weekly Payout. (when is payday)
- When will I get paid?
- Money Talk - Getting Paid
Tasks that are edited may take up to 72 hours to process.