To take an Instant Payout, Taskers must be on a supported debit card, as opposed to a bank account.
Stripe supports Instant Payouts for eligible users. Most U.S. banks issue debit cards that are compatible with Instant Payouts. You are not able to use any loadable or pre-paid debit card.
Click on the below link to see if your account/card supports Instant Payouts: Bank Support For Instant Payouts.
- Why didn’t I get paid? Tips to make sure you get paid!
- Understanding the Weekly Payout
- Instant Payout FAQ
- Instant Payout Restrictions
- Instant Payout - Failed FAQs
- What cards can be used with Stripe for Instant Payouts?
- Getting Paid and Bank Holidays
- Understanding The Weekly Payout. (when is payday)
- When will I get paid?
- Money Talk - Getting Paid