Reasons why you should contact the Customer using the in-app chat feature:
If you are on location for a supervised task and you can find the manager, please go up to a front desk and ask for the manager you are working with to be paged overhead.
- If you are confused about instructions in the task details
- I Can’t Make It To My Scheduled Task
- You can't find the products you need to stock or have a question about the task
- Any questions you have while working on a task
- Can't find the manager/supervisor assigned to your task
- Any reason why you can't complete the task as the instructions dictate
- If you have to leave a task early
- If you leave a task unfinished
- Location issues (product/aisle questions)
- Issues signing in or out
- Timesheet showing the wrong time
- If you are running late
- If local weather is preventing you from going to your task
How do I contact the manager/supervisor in charge of my task?
Step 1: In the app select the Tasks icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Select the scheduled task that you working on or is in question.
Step 3: Click on the 'Contact Customer' chat icon in the upper right hand corner of the task
Step 4: Write a brief note with your question and click Send
Things to Note:
- Remember some tasks will note that they are unsupervised in the task detailed instructions; no manager will be onsite for these tasks. Please refer to your task instructions
- If you still cannot get ahold of the manager after submitting an in-app chat, go to the customer service desk and ask them to page overhead the person you are looking for. (an example would be a Retail Odyssey Supervisor etc.)