At Hyer, we care about you and the communities that we serve. We know that life can be unexpected, and along the way, there can be things that are difficult to process or manage. We want to make sure you always have the help and support you need, so we wanted to provide you with some resources. Keep in mind that these are just a few options that are available (your state or local county may have more individualized help for different concerns).
Stay safe and healthy!❤️
Emotional Support/Grief Support
- Psychology Today has a search function on its website where you can filter your search to find grief support in your area.
- What's Your Grief is a website that provides education and support and ways to find a supportive community. Modern Loss is also a resource that has tips for coping with grief.
Suicide/Crisis or Self Harm
- LifeLine 1-800-273-8255 24/7 across the United States
- Chat available
- Veterans Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255 (text: 838255)
- Options for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (For TTY Users: Use your preferred relay service or dial 711 then 1-800-273-8255)
- Spanish-speaking line: 1-888-628-9454
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 24/7 across the United States
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Chat, Call, and Text (Text "START" to 88788)
- Identify Abuse, Plan for Safety
- RAINN 1-800-656-4673 National Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Chat online at online.rainn.org
- National Human Trafficking Hotline 1-888-373-7888 (TTY: 711) 24/7
- Text "BEFREE" to 233733
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- SAMSHA's National Helpline 1-800-622-HELP (4357) 24/7 treatment referral and information service
- Find treatment for Alcohol, Tobacco, Harm Reduction, Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders, and Drugs
Natural Disaster Help (Tornadoes, Severe Storms, Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Floods, Wildfires, Earthquakes, Drought, Incidents of Mass Violence)
- SAMSHA's Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 (call or text) 24/7
- Provides immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster.
- National Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-522-4700
The network consists of 28 call centers that provide resources and referrals for all 50 states. Help is available 24/7 and is 100% confidential.
Text and chat services are available.
Recovery Center/Treatment Facilities
- SAMHSA 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Confidential and anonymous resource for locating treatment facilities for mental and substance use disorders in the United States and its territories.
- The Recovery Village Palmer Lake 1-866-489-3515
Drug & Alcohol Rehab In Colorado - Detox and Addiction Treatment Center
- Text and chat services are available.
If you or a loved one is in immediate danger, call 911.