Being prepared is key for any task. You will know you were accepted to the task by seeing the status change from Applied to Scheduled, once you see this, you are ready to go! Let's go over some things to help you get ready for your first task.
Reading the task's detailed instructions is imperative for any successful task. Failure to do so can result in confusion, reduction of payment, or not receiving payment at all. Click here for more info.
- Only go to tasks that show the status as scheduled. ✔
- Make sure to charge your phone, as you will need it to complete important steps to request payment and work on the task. 🔋
- Set your alarm ⏰ to ensure you arrive early. Being on time makes a great impression on the Customer!
- Double-check the task location (you are only allowed to work the task at that scheduled location)
- Be sure to hit 'On The Way' in the app to let the Customer know you are coming.
Arrival and Departure
A lot of times, the task will require you to sign in and out on a sign-in sheet and check in with management (this may differ for unsupervised tasks). These instructions will always be listed in the task details instructions.
- When you arrive at the task, select 'I've Started Working'
- If your task requires you to submit a survey, be sure to do this before leaving the task site and be sure to submit all requested unique pictures.
- Before you finish, check with management and make sure everything is in order before selecting 'I'm Done'
- Then request payment! $$
If you have questions while on-site for a supervised task, ask management or use the in-app chat feature.
‼ IMPORTANT ‼
If you cannot make it to a scheduled task, YOU MUST CANCEL IT! To learn more about this, click 👉 here.