Reading the task's detailed instructions is imperative for any successful task! Failure to do so can result in confusion, reduction of payment, or not receiving payment at all.
This is just a summary of what different task types instructions will tell you, be sure to read the instructions of each task that you are scheduled for as these may differ for each task.
- Checking in and out procedures or it will let you know if your task is unsupervised (you will not have a manager to report to)
- If you need to page a manager when you get on-site or clock/sign in or out
- Dress code (failure to comply with the dress code may result in you being sent home and not receiving payment for that task)
- If you need to bring your own equipment, like a box cutter
- Instructions regarding surveys (always look to see if there is a hyperlink with more info on these within the instructions) Failure to complete the survey and, if applicable, upload unique photos as instructed may result in not getting paid
- How many deliveries, pallets, carts, etc your task is for
- Potential physical demands of the task