HYER STANDARD FOR TASKERS
This is the standard of excellence that Hyer holds all Taskers to. Taskers are Independent Contractors and are responsible for showing up for their committed (scheduled) tasks (on time) and completing those tasks to the best of their ability as directed in the detailed instructions and by store management. This also means Taskers are to follow the dress code and have a professional attitude and interactions towards Customers and store patrons.
Taskers are classified as either New, Reliable, Watchlist, Restricted, or on Probation. This classification can be seen in the Tasker’s profile by clicking on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner of the app. The classification is seen by the Tasker only; Customers can not see a Tasker’s classification. A Tasker’s classification is determined by the number of breaches the Tasker has accrued. Tasker ratings are not used to determine a Tasker’s classification.
- New: Taskers who have completed less than 12 tasks.
- Reliable: Taskers who have completed 12 or more tasks with no major breaches.
- Watchlist: Taskers who have completed 12 or more tasks and have been flagged due to excessive breaches will be moved to “Restricted” for any breaches incurred while listed on “Watchlist.”
- Restricted: Taskers who receive a breach will move to “Restricted” during their suspension period. A Restricted Tasker classification will result in a suspension from the app, which could be for 7 days, 14 days, or Permanent Disable. Restricted Taskers will have their scheduled tasks canceled and will not be able to apply to any new tasks until the suspension period is over.
- Probation: Established (>12 tasks) Taskers who have completed a suspension (7 days or 14 days) will have a Probation Tasker classification. The Probation classification will remain in effect for 30 days. Any breaches incurred while on “Probation” will move the account immediately back to a “Restricted” status.
What are Breaches?
Breaches are a violation of a Tasker not fulfilling their commitment to customers or a violation of Hyer's policy. Some examples of breaches are (these are examples of some breaches but applied breaches to their account may not be limited to what is listed here)
- Late cancelations (cancels a scheduled task within 6 hours or less from the task start time (only if the Tasker was selected for the task >6 hours from the task start time)
- Minor or Major Breach: may fall under the other things mentioned in this list
- Not completing the task or not working on the task as instructed by either the store manager or the task description
- Unprofessional behavior (attitude, language, dress code, ignoring directions, leaving a mess for others to clean up, etc.)
- Poor worth ethic
- Arriving late