If you are required to submit a survey for a task, it is important to follow all the task's detailed instructions closely! If, for some reason, you are having issues submitting the survey, please try these troubleshooting steps first below before reaching out to Tasker Support.
- Make sure you have good cellular service
- You need to make sure your phone has sufficient memory for the survey to run
- Connect to a local Wi-Fi network if available
- Try clearing your cache (instruction further down in article) and then hard close the app (completely closing it) from your phone and reopening it
- Make sure Geotagging for your photos is turned on
- Ensure your Location Services are turned on
- If you have an Android device, ensure the photos you are attempting to upload are from the 'Photos' and Not the Gallery app
- Ensure you are using unique photos for this task and are on-site when completing the survey
Instructions for clearing your cache
For Android, Clear the cache in the Chrome app (the default Android web browser)
- While in the Chrome app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot icon, found at the top right, to open a dropdown menu.
- Tap History, then Clear browsing data.
- Clear Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Tap the “Clear Data” button
For iPhone users: If you use Chrome use the above steps if you use Safari, follow the below steps.
- For Safari: Select the Gear icon to open Settings
- Scroll down and tap “Safari”
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data”
- Tap Clear History and Data
🔗 How to Change your Default Photo App from Gallery to Photos for Android
🔗 How To Turn On Geotagging For Your Photos
🔗 Tasker Location Information (GPS)