Did you lose/cancel your debit card or close the bank account associated with Stripe? 😱️If Yes, then please go to the “How do I edit information in Stripe?” section to update your new payment method. You will need to know your old debit card information (or select the hyperlink to verify your identity if you don't know your card number.) See the video at the end of the article to understand how you get paid.
TIPS To Help YOU Get Paid: 💰️
- Be sure to mark “On The Way” when leaving for the task. 🚗️
- Check to see if your task has paid or unpaid breaks. On most tasks, if you take a break or lunch, it will not be a paid break.
- When you arrive at the task, be sure you select “I've Started Working”
- Read the task instruction to review your arrival instructions. You may need to check in with a specific person or be required to sign in before starting your task. Take note of who you check in/out with as well as any other managers you work with during your task.
- If your task requires you to take pictures 📸️ and complete a survey 📝️ be sure to complete this as directed in the task instructions. Any required surveys should be taken as soon as possible and while on-site to avoid any issues.
- Mark the task as “I'm Done” before leaving that location.
- Has it been 24 hours? 🕕️ It may take the Customer 24 hours to confirm the task is completed. (This 24 hours start once you select "I'm Done.") If it has been more than 24 hours, please reach out to your Tasker Support Team by clicking here.
- Follow the task instructions to see if there is anything specific you need to do in order to check out from the location of your task. This may vary by store and task type.
- Make sure you have completed ALL requirements of the task. Ask the Customer in person or via the chat option in the app if you are unsure or run into any issues completing the task.
- You may have already gotten paid! 💲️ Make sure you know how to view your payments by clicking here!
- Check to make sure your Stripe account is set up correctly so you can receive your funds. View 👉this article to learn more!
📢️ ‼IMPORTANT‼ Make sure that you have been scheduled for a task before starting work. If they didn’t schedule you, they aren’t expecting you and aren't expecting to pay you! You will see a status of Scheduled within that task in your task view. If this says anything besides Scheduled, the Customer is not expecting you. Do not show up. Learn more👉️ here.
Tasks that are edited may take up to 72 hours to process.