You can download the "Hyer" application for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
This will allow you the ability to begin the process of setting up your account on your iPhone or Android mobile phone. (Do I Need My Phone For Working A Task?)
- To begin the process of becoming a new Tasker, you will be asked to provide your name and email address and will have to go through a Background Check. After your background check is approved, you can fully set up your Stripe account so that you can receive payment for the tasks you complete.
- Once you initiate your Background Check, an email will be sent to you, and you will need to click the link to complete that process through our 3rd party partner, Checkr. This process is time sensitive, so be sure to watch for an email from Checkr so your invitation to the background check doesn't expire. Before applying to a task, you will need to pass your background check.
- If you want to apply to driving-related tasks (i.e., Delivery), you will need to pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check. An MVR check is not required to work on non-driving tasks.
Please visit these articles for more information:
- What are the requirements to become a Tasker?
- How does the Criminal Background and/or Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check determine if a Tasker is eligible for Hyer?