We all know you are here to make money, and we want to help you do just that! Here are some things to get in the habit of doing when applying for your next task. Putting these tips into practice will help ensure you are prepared and the task you apply for works for you and your schedule.
Things to Keep in Mind:
The same Customer can have several different tasks, so don't assume all tasks posted by one Customer are the same. There may even be times when the same task type you have already completed will have updates or something added or removed from it.
‼ IMPORTANT ‼
It is vital that you MUST READ ALL THE REQUIRED TASK INFO before applying to a task.
ALWAYS REVIEW THE BLUE HYPERLINK at the top of a task that reads,
"I want to know more about this Task."
- Review the task location to make sure you are able to drive or get a ride to that location.
- Make sure you are available for that task's Start Date/Time and can work the entire shift length.
- Under "Task Information," be sure, if applicable, to click on the hyperlink that has details of how to perform your task.
- Review the Dress Code for this task (this may vary from store to store.)
- If the task is on the same day that you are applying, make sure that you have been accepted for this task before starting work. If they did not accept you, they aren’t expecting you, and you might not get paid! View this article for more information on this.
- Make sure your phone is charged.