For general questions or questions while on the job, if the task’s detailed instructions or the Hyer Help Center articles do not answer your question, you may then reach out to the Hyer Customer Support Team by selecting the circle with the white question mark in it at the bottom right-hand corner of the Help Center screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I include in my message to Support?
As much information as possible! Having detailed information when reaching out will help Support look into your concerns quickly. Review the list below to know what is great information to include.
- Task ID
- Name, Email Address, Phone Number
- If concerned about a Customer or Tasker, include the name of that person
- Any pictures, if applicable to the situation
- If regarding payment, include what the payment was, what it should be, and the reason
To find the Help Center within the app:
- Select the Setting tab (hamburger menu at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on 'Help Center" and then "Help Center" again.
- Type out your question and if you don't receive your answer after viewing the recommended articles, hit Get in touch
You can also email us at email@example.com