Hyer App 2022 June Release - Customer Changes
1) Posting Tasks - choose task location first; enter task time in time zone of location
- The customer will be prompted to select the task location first, before the task date/time.
- Choosing a location will allow the customer to enter the task start time in the time zone of that location, rather than the location of the customer
- Example: A customer posting is in Eastern time zone (based on their phone settings); they select a location that is in Central time zone and chooses a task start time of 8 am
- The task will be posted with a task start time of 8 am CT
- When the posting customer views the task in the app, it will show with a 9 am ET start time
2) New status filter on Tasks / Active tab
- Customers will have the option to filter on tasks in the Active tab by ‘Waiting for Payment / All’ and ‘Waiting for Payment / Task Edited’
- Waiting for Payment / Task Edited – will show all edited tasks (edited up or edited down)
3) Posting Tasks - Job Description is required
- Customers will be required to include a job description when posting or editing tasks.
- Customers will see an error message if they attempt to post or edit a task with no job description.