Receiving a breach of your account means that there was some type of violation of the policy or the Hyer Standard. Breaches are recorded and tracked on your account. If an account receives too many breaches, it may be permanently disabled.
Reasons you may receive a breach (these are just a few examples and do not include all of the reasons a breach may be issued)
- Tasker was late to a task
- Tasker no-shows a scheduled task
- Walked off the task without completing it, left the task site early, disappeared while on site, etc.
- Leaving a mess or didn't complete the task as directed
- Not complying with the dress code
📌️Remember incurring breaches to your account can hurt your reputation with the Customer's, which can result in them not selecting you again for future tasks. See this article for tips on 👉️ Building a good relationship with the Customer.
For more information on breaches and probation, please visit these Help Center articles:
- How do I cancel a task?
- What happens if I cancel a scheduled task?
- What does Probation or Watchlist mean? / Tasker Classifications
- I Can't Make It To My Scheduled Task. What Should I Do?
- What Is The Hyer Standard?