Having a secure password is always important. To help make sure your information is safe, we have instituted the following requirements for all new passwords:
- Must contain a lowercase letter. (a, b, c, etc.)
- Must contain a capital letter. (A, B, C, etc.)
- Must contain a number. (1, 2, 3, etc.)
- Must contain a special character (!, @, #, dash, underscore) - note that a ? is not considered a valid special character
- Must be at least eight (8) characters long.
📌You must NEVER share your login with anyone (even another manager)! Sharing your login goes against Hyer's policy. Please contact your Field Operations liaison or reach out to Customer Support, so we can get you set up correctly.
If you have an existing account, and you do not recall your password or want to change your password:
- You will need to be logged out
- You will have the option to reset your password by pressing the "Forgot Your Password?" option below the login. Enter your email address and a reset email will be sent to that email address.