In the Stripe Dashboard, the 'Profile Icon' should always appear in the top right corner. You need to access this in order to update your payout method.💳️
Depending on your phone's settings, you may not see it if your screen is zoomed in.🔎 These settings may have been turned on by accident, so we have listed below how to turn your zoomed settings off for Android and IOS.
- Open “Settings.“
- Select “Accessibility.“
- Choose “Vision.“
- Scroll down and select “Magnification gestures.“
- Set the slider at the upper-right part of the screen to “Off.“
- Open "Settings"
- Scroll down to "Display & Brightness."
- Under "Display Zoom", tap "View."
- You'll now have the option to choose between Standard and Zoomed. Select "Standard."
You can also go to express.stripe.com to access your Stripe account.