There are two types of Tasks on Hyer, Hourly and Fixed-Fee. It is possible for an Hourly Task to go past its scheduled end time, or maybe you asked the Tasker to stay longer or work more product. If this happens, the Tasker can follow the directions below.
If both parties are aligned with the change:
- The Task itself cannot be edited; however, once the task is complete, the Tasker can choose to select "Modify This Task." The Tasker will be given an opportunity to enter the actual number of hours or activities worked.
- You, as the Customer, will have visibility of this change and Confirm/Pay the correct amount.
- To learn how to edit the payout amount, see this article 👉 As a Customer, How do I change (edit) the payment amount?
If there is disagreement with the increase in hours:
- Both Customer and Tasker have the option to Dispute at payment confirmation.
- This Dispute button in the app will trigger an email that will be picked up by the Hyer Customer Service Representative and followed up on with the parties involved.