Noting the Tasker's profile is a great way to increase communication between those who are using the app at your company. Depending on your set-up, you may have a rotation of people who select the Tasker or just one person. The person choosing the Taskers may not be the one who works with them or has interacted with them.
Reasons to note the Tasker's profile and examples
- Tasker did a fantastic job ⭐️ and you want to make sure they are selected again in the future.
- Example: Samantha did a great job conditioning the aisles. Would select her again.
- Tasker was selected for a new task type and didn’t quite meet your expectations but does a great job at other tasks.
- Example: Samantha isn’t very fast at stocking. Would only select for reconditioning next time
- Tasker didn’t follow directions, did a poor job, and didn’t finish the task.
- Example: Samantha was argumentative and left a mess behind. She only finished 3 out of the 5 deliveries. Would not select it again.
How to note 📝️ the Taskers profile
- Select the Tasker within the task
- Scroll down until you can click on “+Add Comment”
- Write down your comments and hit “Add Internal Comment”
Who can see internal notes?
Whoever your company sets up with access to the app, customer support, and your field operations liaison (no Tasker will see internal profile notes).
Things to Note 📌️
- If you feel the Tasker should receive a breach for the task completed, please use Hyer Assist and note the Tasker’s profile.
- Placing an internal note on the Tasker's profile does Not give the Tasker a breach.
- The Tasker does not see these notes, so do not write directions to the Tasker or direct the comments toward them.
*Please note that all comments are reviewed/removed for any inappropriate or non-constructive statements.