NOTE: Changing your phone number or address on your Hyer account (Settings / Basic Information) does NOT change it on your Stripe account. Please make sure you always update both Hyer and Stripe with your current information.
To edit information in Stripe, such as your phone number, email address, or mailing address, follow the below steps: (Stripe may have to send you a verification code to complete the following steps)
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner of the application (the three horizontal lines).
- Select "Account Information"
- Select "Payout History (Stripe Account)" under the Payment header. This will bring you to Stripe within the Hyer app.
- Tap on the person icon at the top of the screen
- Click on your email address or mobile number to update either one of them. When you update one, the other will be locked for 30 days. For example: If you update your email address, your phone number will be locked for 30 days. You will not be able to update your phone number for 30 days.
- To update your mailing address, click on HyerApp settings
To change your bank account information select this article: How do I edit my bank account or debit card information
For information on taxes in connection to Hyer, please click the link here: How do I get my tax information?