Getting locked 🔐️ out happens to the best of us. Don't worry; we have some tips to help get you logged back in.
- If you have an existing account and do not recall your password, you will have the option to reset your password by pressing the "Forgot Password" option and then "Tap to receive reset link via SMS" hyperlink below the login. Clicking this will prompt a code to your phone number on file.
- If your phone number has changed, all you have to do is click on the "Forgot your password?" hyperlink, then enter your email associated with your Hyer account in the email box and hit submit. This will trigger an email where you can update your password, and then once your password is reset, you can log in and update your phone number.
- Make sure you are trying to log into the Tasker part of the app and not the Customer side.
- Make sure you enter the email attached to your Hyer account and that it is spelled correctly. Do not copy the email or let your phone autofill your email.
📌 If you have lost access to your phone number and email associated with your account, you will have to contact Tasker Support with the information listed at the bottom of the article.
If you cannot log in for any reason, DO NOT 🚫️ delete your account! Deleting your account is a permanent action. Reach out to Tasker Support first, and they will help troubleshoot to get you access.
When reaching out to Tasker Support for help logging in, it will help if you have these items mentioned in your request, so they can act quickly to help you:
- If you recently changed your email (include your old email address and your new email address)
- Name (first and last)
- Phone (old and new if the number changed)
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your social security number