What is a Reset Pro?
- A Reset Pro is a Hyer Tasker who can execute unsupervised resets (major, intermediate & minor) without client support.
- A Reset Pro can provide guidance to a team of Hyer Taskers while successfully completing resets that follow a specific scope of work.
How do Hyer Tasker’s gain this skill?
- Taskers are required to enter their experience and pass a quiz that demonstrates their knowledge of reset work.
Does Hyer confirm the Tasker’s work experience and/or interview them?
- Hyer does not confirm that the information the Taskers enter their profile is accurate. However, they do need to pass a comprehensive quiz before gaining the skill.
Do I need to pay a higher rate for a task that requires a Reset Pro?
- No. As always, you are in control of the rate you set. However best posting practices include setting a higher rate if specific task types require a higher level of skills and/or experience.
What is the difference between a Hyer Reset Pro and Reset General Labor?
- Reset General Labor does not require prior experience—Taskers can learn on the job.
- Reset Pro skill means Taskers must have the required reset experience and have passed a quiz demonstrating their knowledge of the skill.
My area does not have a large number of Reset Pros—what can I do?
- Let us do the work! Simply reach out to your Field Operations contact and we will work to build a larger pool of Taskers to support your needs.
- You can also create tasks for the general Tasker population and train Taskers while they complete general reset tasks.
How do I know this Tasker is reliable? Hyer has a Hyer Certified Reset Badge that Taskers can achieve once they gain the following:
- Successfully Complete 10+ Reset Task
- Achieve a 4.75 Rating on Reset Tasks