What is a Reset Pro?
- A Reset Pro is a Hyer Tasker who can execute unsupervised resets (major, intermediate & minor) without client support.
- A Reset Pro can provide guidance to a team of Hyer Taskers while successfully completing resets that follow a specific scope of work.
How do I become a Reset Pro?
- It's easy! If you already have reset experience, simply add it to your profile and take/pass the Reset Pro quiz.
- If you do not have prior reset experience, you can acquire this skill by working on general reset tasks on the Hyer app. Once you gain experience, you can then add it to your profile.
- When you add the Reset Pro skill on the Hyer platform, it will require two things:
- Your workplace experience to be entered
- A quiz requirement that demonstrates your understanding of reset work
Instructions to add Reset Pro to your profile:
You will be prompted to complete the Reset Pro quiz when adding the Reset Pro skill to your profile. You will need to enter your work experience and complete the quiz in order to add the skill to your profile. You can follow the steps below:
- Click on the Profile icon in the bottom right of the app
- Click Add next to Skills
- Search for Reset Pro
- Click on Reset Pro
- You will be prompted to enter your work experience and then complete the quiz
What happens if I fail the quiz?
You will not be able to acquire the reset pro skill. However, we encourage you to come back and retake the quiz once you gain more experience.
I have the Hyer Reset Pro Skill. What now?
- We have many customers with reset needs—some tasks with higher rates. Having this skill will allow you access and apply for these task types.
- As we work to add additional reset tasks, keep an eye on your app and inbox!
What is the difference between Reset Pro and Reset General Labor?
- Reset General Labor does not require prior experience—you can learn on the job.
- Reset Pro skill means you have the required reset experience and will be able to pass a quiz demonstrating your knowledge of the skill.
What is the Hyer Certified Reset Badge, and how do I get it?
- This is a measure of your reliability in doing reset work and related tasks! You can get this achievement badge by executing reset tasks AND being a reliable Tasker that has the following:
- Completed 10+ Reset Tasks
- 4.75 Rating on Reset Tasks
- Reliable Tasker